Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to https://ShipStation.com and enter offer code YMH to get a 60-day free trial.
– Visit https://talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month when you use promo code YMH.
– Go to https://Saatva.com/theshit and get $200 off your mattress!
– Head to https://Squarespace.com/MOM and use the offer code MOM for a free trial and to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
– Download Best Fiends FREE today on the App Store or Google Play.
– Register for an account at https://Stance.com and use promo code MOM at checkout to get 15% off your first purchase.
– Go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM for up to 65% off your subscription.
– Go to https://MANSCAPED.com/MOM to get 20% off plus Free Shipping!
– Go to https://Amazon.com/YOURMOM to try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for THREE months!
Touch Tom Segura and Christina P’s camera through the fence and pull those jeans up! Christinith shows off her new Scottish hat, we discuss the royal family, and we open with a really cool island girl. Christine reveals she’s all in on that Salt Lake, UT life, we revisit the boot licker lane, and see a clip of two good friends keeping each other company. The mommies talk about how holiday dinner with the family was, a guy who the morgue thought was dead, and the terrible hours of hotel restaurants and bars. Tom tells us how much time Joe Rogan has been spending on Unk Shine’s Instagram page so we check out what he’s been up to. Christina updates us on her current standing with TikTok, we talk about the tragic passing of acclaimed fashion designer Virgil Abloh, and review some wild YMH inspired tattoos. We hear a cool shart, play Horrible or Hilarious, and Christy shares how nuts grow and a fun new game she plays with Chase O’Donnell at restaurants. We have a new FedSmoker clip where he meets a genuine fan, we check in on the reincarnation of FedSmoker getting kicked out of the gym, and talk about some of the most wild deep fakes we’ve seen. We also review some legal documents a mommy made for Tom to possibly sue Garth Brooks with for restricting his Instagram account. See you next week!