YMH LIVE is back baby! This September 22 at 8pm CT! Get your tickets at https://livestream.ymhstudios.com.
– Go to https://stamps.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage and type in MOM to get a a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
– Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
– Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
– Get FREE chicken, burgers, and hot dogs in your first box when you sign up at https://ButcherBox.com/MOM!
– Try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 30 days at https://Amazon.com/YOURMOM
– Save 20% on your SimpliSafe security system AND get your first month free when you visit https://SimpliSafe.com/yourmom
It’s a very special episode of Your Mom’s House today as Insane Clown Posse’s Shaggy and his co-host from the Palcast, The Creep, stop by! First off, Tom and Christina discuss pitching a heroin hotel to Shark tank, the lost conversation with Dr. Joe Kort about being gay, straight or bisexual and take a walk down memory lane with Christina’s old comedy tour posters.
Then, Shaggy and The Creep stop by to talk about his various injuries, how McDonald’s helped introduce him to the Creep and how they came up with pie fives. Then we run them through our favorite juggalo videos including a guy who regrets his ICP tattoo, scissor ASMR and Super Humman. After that, they go over Christina’s date with the King, Tom’s beef with Garth Brooks and Christina shows Shaggy and The Creep some her latest TikTok curations.