Need more Google Drive storage?!?! If so, become a Google Local Guide and earn up to 100GB of FREE Google Drive storage. Watch this video to learn how to get TONS of free cloud storage with Google Drive!
Online cloud storage like Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, ADrive, Cubby, Apple iCloud and Hive are gaining in popularity. The problem is that most of these services limit the free storage to around 15 GB. This is great but most people need more. Google has launched a great way for people to easily earn more storage through Google Local Guides. Local Guides allows Google users to earn up to 100GBs FOR FREE for one year!!!
HOW TO EARN FREE GOOGLE DRIVE STORAGE:
Simply follow the link below and select “Start Contributing”. This will begin your journey as a Google Local Guide. As Local Guides you earn points when you contribute to Google Maps in the following ways: Add/Edit Locations, Add Pictures, Post Location Reviews, and Answer Questions.
As you earn points you will start to level up into the 5 different levels of the Local Guides program. Each level comes with its own benefits.
• Level 1 (0+ Points): Free Google Workshops and Monthly local Guide Newsletter
• Level 2 (5+ Points): Early access to Google Products and Local Guide Meet-ups
• Level 3 (50+ Points): Local Guide Badge, Access to Local Guide Community, Receive invites to Google Local Guide events
• Level 4 (200+ Points): 100GBs of FREE Google Drive Storage and Eligible to be a featured Local Guide
• Level 5 (500+ Points): Beta Test Google Products, eligible to attend Local Guide Summit
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Start by contributing in the Google Maps app or on http://maps.Google.com
If you like this video. Share it on Facebook and twitter.